Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Can my ex husbands new wife hack my I phone without having…

Customer Question
Can my ex husbands new...
Can my ex husbands new wife hack my I phone without having physical access to it? I feel like she is stalking me. She is very tech savvy
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Smartphones
7/31/2017
Technician: Ashik, Smartphone Tech replied 1 year ago
Ashik, Smartphone Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

If you are running latest iOS on it (iOS version 10.3.3 or later - you can check it from Settings > General > About) and if it is passcode/finger print locked and if she didn't have physical access to the phone, then she can't hack the phone. If the phone is passcode locked and you are running on latest iOS, then she will not be able to hack it even if she has physical access to it. Your iPhone will go to encrypted mode when it is locked regardless of how tech savvy she is.

But if she has access to your Apple ID or iCloud ID, then basically she has access to your entire iPhone (as the backup and stuffs are stored on Apple's servers). So I'd recommend to reset your Apple ID password *****> https://iforgot.apple.com

Also, enable two step verification on your account. See here --> https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT204915

This will protect your account.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.