Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I can't send or recive calls or texts, iphone 5s, this

Customer Question
I can't send or...

I can't send or recive calls or texts

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Iphone 5s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

This morning, shut down 4 times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Smartphones
7/31/2017
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Canb you please hold the home and power buttons on the phone for about 10 seconds until you see the apple logo then release.

Let the phone restart and tell me how it then operates please