Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

I somehow turned the flash light last night and have no idea

Customer Question

I somehow turned the flash light last night and have no idea how to turn it off
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: sorry i don't know i have it about 2 years or at the most three years
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have pictures in my ICloud from Aug 2015
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

In home screen of your phone, swipe up from the bottom and you will see many controls. In there, you can see the flash light icon. Tap it to turn it off. See here --> https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT207281

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.