Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

We bought an I-Phone at Verizon and I was unhappy with the

Customer Question

We bought an I-Phone at Verizon and I was unhappy with the ringtone. My phone is an LGK20V. Anyway, I went to download a different ringtone and then I find out, no matter what I do with it, the phone is locked into one ringtone only, I can't change it. Is there anything you can tell me to work with this?
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: I haven't changed it. I have the same password ***** I put together when I bought the phone.
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: I don't know how to do that. We downloaded a different ringtone through Google.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's the only problem I'm having with it.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  AnswersByEric replied 2 months ago.

Hey there, my name is ***** ***** I will personally be assisting you today! I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible.

Please give me a moment to review your posted question.

Ok so if I understand correctly, you want to change the Ringtone on your LG V20, correct?

Or change the ringtone on your iPhone?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I would like to change the ringtone, however, I went to the Verizon store and they worked with the phone. It only rings to one ringtone. I can't even change to the ringtones that were offered with the phone.

Which model iPhone is it?