Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

My iPhone 6 has a small screen in the middle for "n turn on

Customer Question

my iPhone 6 has a small screen in the middle for "n turn on location services to allow weather to determine your location" settings and cancel on the bottom. can press both and neither works. can not turn off or use any other setting. fully charged.
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: att
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: since this morning. don't know what to do.. can't turn off. how do I take the battery out
JA: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: when the phone rings can't answer. Siri works
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

It is frozen. First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPhone or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.