Josh, Technician
Experience:  Smartphone support
50836188

Someone tracking me on Find my Friends that I want to block.

Customer Question

Someone tracking me on Find my Friends that I want to block. Old and stupid boyfriend
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: iPhone 6plus, running iOS 10.3.2
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Carrier is t mobile
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I would like to broadcast a fake signal of where I am in addition to blocking tracking
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Unfortunately, you cannot broadcast a fake signal.

Also, you can stop sharing your location but it will stop everyone from seeing your location; not one person.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Going on 1 day. I just turned off location services. I am Swift literate but not expert, so I couldn't get in and hack the code myself; I'm just not that good yet.
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Hi!

It has been a while since we have communicated -- The question is still open which means that you may still need help and I have not been credited with helping you.

If you still need help, please reply back here so that I can help you.

If the issue is resolved or you do not need help anymore/would like to close the question, please take a minute and use the star rating at the top of this page to rate our session as 5 stars then press Submit which allows me to receive credit for helping you.