Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

I'm tying to have my iPhone and iPad email software Be

Customer Question

I'm tying to have my iPhone and iPad email software Be available to iCloud. I think that by tapping the"email" entry in the list of apps, my email will be backed up. Wn
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: My devices are both Mad by Apple. I have an iPhone and an iPad. Both are about 18 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have been trying to do this in the last few days as a part of my trying to learn about how to us the iCloud. In turn, that is motivated by my need to have better, more transparent access to the contents of my iCloud. I further want to increase the amount of available space on my devices by moving contents to the iCloud.
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That What I've provided is the best I can do.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

iCloud does back your entire iPhone and iPad as well as backup Documents, Contacts, Calendar in separate location. You don't need to do individual back up like email. To do full backup, go to Settings > your account > iCloud > Backup and you can do backup there.

You can find what items are syncing to iCloud from Settings > your account > iCloud (or Settings > iCloud)

To find out what is stored on iCloud, you have to check it from a computer. On your computer, go to www.icloud.com

Login to your iCloud account and you will have access to all synced information there.

If you would like to backup your entire Photos app, then go to Settings > your account > iCloud > Photos and enable iCloud Photo Library.

To buy more storage or upgrade your storage plan, then you can do that from Settings > your account > iCloud > Storage or iCloud Storage. You will be able to upgrade iCloud Storage there.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.