Richard, Smartphone Specialist
Experience:  Extensive Smartphone Issue Resolvement
32989067

I have a Samsung G4 mobile phone, my question is: does the

Customer Question

Hi John, I have a Samsung G4 mobile phone, my question is : does the phone have the facility to have a time and date feature to print on the photo. If so, how do I activate it.
JA: Has your Samsung done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: No. I have not had the feature activated before. I have to prepare a legal document that requires the time and date that the photograph was taken printed on it. I am yet to take the picture. The phone is a number of years old. Is there a way looking it up on the phone?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It is something that I have not wanted to do before. The question is :
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It is something I have not needed before. The question is : does the phone have the facility to print the date and time on the photograph I am to take.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Yes you can by using a free app called Camera Timestamp Free from the play store.

You can see the app here

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ascendapps.timestampcamera.trial

Inxtall and open it and with this app you can add timestamps to photos as you take them

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you