Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

Thankyou. I want to know if there is a setting for

Customer Question
Thankyou. I want to...
Thankyou. I want to know if there is a setting for automatically not answering an unknowing/unidentified phone number on my Blackberry Q 10
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: Got it in December online, supposedly new. Blackberry Classic actually.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It's just annoying that calls come to my phone that are not identified by caller.
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well, I'm hoping for a way of automatically shunning unidentified numbers if that's possible/
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
4/17/2017
Technician: MacGeniusJustin,
 replied 7 months ago
MacGeniusJustin

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Technician: MacGeniusJustin,
 replied 7 months ago

It looks like this question came through as an Apple question. Let me get this over to someone who can help.

Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help. Are you looking to block or send these numbers to vmail? Also are they the same number over and over again?

Did you still need help with this?

They seem to be different numbers most of the time though I have recognized similar numbers. I would like to block these numbers. What is vmail?
No I will not pay any more.I already paid to start this conversation>
Please just text me solution. Thank you.

The prompts for a phone call are auto generated and sent to you. Unfortunately I can not control them. Please disregard.

Just to verify before I dig into this it is the BB Classic not the Q 10?

Vinod Menon, Customer Service