ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

My wife left her I-Phone 5 in an Uber car from her trip from

Customer Question

My wife left her I-Phone 5 in an Uber car from her trip from MCI airport to home***** Lawrence, KS 66049
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I believe that it is I-Phone 5. It is probably three years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: She has been unable to contact the Uber driver and her phone does not ring now
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  ElectronicsPete replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can enter a different phone number in the Uber App to connect with the driver and find out where the phone is.

If the Uber driver doesn’t answer the phone, simply leave them a voicemail, and remember to include your name & contact info.

If they don’t respond to you in twenty-four hours (i.e., you still have not been successful setting up an items exchange & return), get in touch with Uber at***@******.***.

They will help riders coordinate an item’s return.

You can also use the Find My iPhone service to try and find the phone's location:

http://www.apple.com/uk/icloud/find-my-iphone.html

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.