Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master Of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

She doesn't know how to forward a test message she received

Customer Question

she doesn't know how to forward a test message she received on her motorola E smart phone
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Motorola E smart phone, text message
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Since she had the phone several months she said it won't forward texts
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Smartphones
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
meant text message not test
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 7 months ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

You can forward a message by placing your finger on the message and holding it until a menu appears. Then select Forward on the menu. and select the Recipients.

If you are satisfied with my advice, I would appreciate a Good or Excellent rating. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR ARE HAVING PROBLEMS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, SO THAT I CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH THE ADDITIONAL SUPPORT THAT YOU NEED. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be of service. I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY TIME AND EFFORT WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING!