Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

My iphone 5c is locked up trying to put in password to

Customer Question

my iphone 5c is locked up trying to put in password ***** install a new setting i can receive calls but that is allit says id is diabled

JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine? Customer: not much at all JA: Have you installed any updates recently?

Customer: my son tried to do it but gave him wrong id and password *****: What troubleshooting have you tried? Customer: I haven't tried I can't get off that screen JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you? Customer: no

will they respond to me here I can receive calls but can't call out they can call me at(###) ###-####if need to

Also, please let me know the cost for a phone call.

Category: Smartphones
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Samuel White replied 8 months ago.

I am Samuel and I can help. How many times did you enter the password *****?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
several

Have you tried to reset the password ***** all?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I was told that it might have to back to factory settings and I would lose everything what is your thoughts on this
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
can't do anything it will not leave the screen

That may only be a part of the solution. You will probably still have to reset the password ***** order to access the device post factory reset.

Did you ever back up the phone?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
do you think we could talk tomorrow? I have sitting at this computer since 8 this morning and I have back problems and can't do anymore today. Can we talk tomorrow? I think my son put all in Icloud

If you need me tomorrow of course I will make time.