ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

Camera and/or phone is not pairing. It was pairing perfectly

Customer Question

Camera and/or phone is not pairing. It was pairing perfectly fine up until yesterday. I don't know or understand what happened. It is a Nikon D3400 pairing threw SnapBridge.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: It's an iPhone 7
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I had just selected and downloaded a couple of pictures.. took a couple more, tried to download and it said that it couldn't connect
JA: Anything else you want the camera expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, thank you.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  ElectronicsPete replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Have you tried restarting both devices?

If that doesn't work, try unpairing and re-pairing the phone with the camera again.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.