Josh, Technician
Experience:  Smartphone support
50836188

My facebook app does not show the newsfeed on my Iphone 6.

Customer Question

my facebook app does not show the newsfeed on my Iphone 6. It just started and I don't know how to correct it.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Iphone about 2 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried turning the phone off and rebooting, but when I press the Facebook Icon all I get is my picture and a small dot where the newsfeed use to be.
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope that is it.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.

Please hold down your finger on the Facebook app until the apps start to shake and press the X to delete the Facebook app. After that is complete, please restart your phone then go back into the App store and download the Facebook again. Please try launching the app now and it should show everything without any issues.

If you continue to have issues, please reply back otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.