Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

I have a iphone 5s and I can't hear it ring volume is on but

Customer Question

I have a iphone 5s and I can't hear it ring volume is on but no ring when someone calls
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: one year old 5s
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: 2 days checked settings
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 8 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

It is possible that you've enabled the silent switch on the iPhone. On the left side above volume buttons, you will see a small switch. Do you see red on it ? If so, switch it back and this should fix the problem.

If that didn't work, then we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPhone or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom. (Make sure you know the passcode of iPhone before resetting as it will ask for the passcode after restart)

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : this is not my final answer. If my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead please reply back to me and I will continue to help you until we fix the problem or until you are satisfied.

I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star rating. If you feel you've received anything less, please don't rate anything. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied.