Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

Message that IPhone hasn't been backed up in 54 weeks! What

Customer Question

Message that IPhone hasn't been backed up in 54 weeks!
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: What do I do?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: A long time. I tried doing what it said, " IPhone should be plugged in, locked and connected to Wi-Fi." But still get this message. .
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No..
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Let's initiate the backup manually. Go to Settings, tap iCloud, tap Back up and tap Backup Now. Connect it to power while doing this backup.

If your iPhone isn't responding or the screen if frozen, then we can reset it. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPhone or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.

After resetting, it will ask for your passcode. So enter passcode to unlock the iPhone and then do the backup.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Note : this is not my final answer. If my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead please reply back to me and I will continue to help you until we fix the problem or until you are satisfied.

I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star rating. If you feel you've received anything less, please don't rate anything. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied.