Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

What is wrong with your phone when it locks up showing on

Customer Question
the screen a lock with...
What is wrong with your phone when it locks up showing on the screen a lock with a cord, an upward arrow then an ITunes icon?
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: 3 years old at least
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It just did it all at once and I can't open. I can use the Home button and on and off until apple appears and then this is what it shows and I can't do anything else
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just want to be able to get the phone unlocked to use. Thank you!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Smartphones
11/5/2016
Technician: Randy, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Randy
Randy, Customer Service

Hi, I'm Randy. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

That means you will need to connect the iPhone to a computer with iTunes installed to restore the iPhone.

Do you have itunes software installed on your computer?

Do you still need help with this?

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.

Vinod Menon, Customer Service