Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

My iPhone is lock how do i unlock if.

Customer Question
my iPhone is lock how do i unlock if.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/13/2016
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the exact message you see on the screen of the iPad?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i don't have a iPad,i on my computer

ok, and the lock is on your iPhone correct? What is the exact message you see on the iPhone?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i have only one phone line, and one iPhone.i can not receive call.

I am not asking that Jim.....

I am asking

What is the exact message you see on the iPhone?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Enter PUK

ok, this is regarding the SIM card, and you need the PUK code from the provider.

You say Consumer Cellular is your provider?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i need the PUK code

yes I got that before and asked, is Consumer Cellular is your provider?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Consumer Cellular is the provider.

Thanks

It is only from them you can get the code, it is not related to the phone but to the service sim

Call them on(###) ###-####/p>

Explain you need the PUK and enter it while you are on the phone with them.

Let me know the results please.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I ALL READY TRY THAT,THAT GET MY SOME CODE NUMBER BUT THAT DON'T WORK.

Ok, but then they are giving you the wrong code.

I know it is frustrating, but only they can provide you the right code as it is their code.

You likely got someone who was not helpful.

Can you please call again and enter it in while you are on the phone with them please.

Richard, Smartphone Specialist