Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
When a device gets wet, there is a standard thing to do for it:
1. remove all power from it. Applying power to a wet device can damage it permanently.
2. remove the battery from it, if easily possible - since the battery applies power to it, or can short out with getting wet.
3. leave it, with all hatches open, in a dry warm place, for at least 3 days. This allows the thorough and complete drying out that is vitally necessary for the device to regain full function.
If you need further instructions, please let me know.
If this completely answers your question, please rate my answer. (Five-star ratings are appreciated!) Thanks.