Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

I had two iPhones in the past. I want to see the pics I had

Customer Question
storage in my first iPhone...
I had two iPhones in the past. I want to see the pics I had storage in my first iPhone. How do I do that?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/1/2016
Technician: Ashik, Smartphone Tech replied 1 year ago
Ashik, Smartphone Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

You can just unlock the phone and open the Photos app to see the pictures. Isn't this working for you ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have a different phone now. I mean I want to see the actual pics I storage in iCloud database in my desktop

Oh ok. If there are any photos stored on iCloud, then you can access it from iCloud website.

Go to www.icloud.com

Login to the iCloud ID you used on that iPhone. Then click Photos and it will show the photos saved on iCloud. Let me know how it goes please.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No it does not. I was there already, besides I want to see pics from the older phone. Where do those pics in a pc?

Are you sure you had iCloud Library enabled on those iPhone ? If you had not iCloud Library on those iPhones, then you will not see these photos in iCloud.

Do you still have older iPhones with you ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No. So what is the way to download the iPhone pics in a computer folder so they can stay there without the iCloud/bs mombo jumbo?

By connecting the iPhone to the computer with the USB cable and copying the photos from it.

I will send you instructions. But first I need to know what computer you are using. Is it an Windows PC and Apple Mac ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Windows Pc

First download and install latest version of iTunes on your computer from here : http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

Then connect your iPhone to your computer. If asked to trust the computer on your iPhone, tap Trust Computer.

(If iTunes opened and if it asks you to setup as new iPhone or restore from backup, select Setup as new iPhone. Then close iTunes)

Open Computer or This PC. You can find your iPhone in there along with other drives. Right click on iPhone and select Import Photos and Videos. This will import the photos and videos from iPhone to your computer's pictures folder.

Ashik, Smartphone Tech