How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MikeMacMedic Your Own Question
Category: Smartphones
Satisfied Customers: 8996
Type Your Smartphones Question Here...
MikeMacMedic is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need help unlocking my iphone

Customer Question

I need help unlocking my iphone
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  MikeMacMedic replied 11 months ago.

You have to do as it says and get a SIM card from your carrier for the phone. Just take it to your phone provider and they will do it for you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
what do u mean get a sim card from my carrier I have a fido one but it has no time on it only my virgin sim card does
Expert:  MikeMacMedic replied 11 months ago.

Whatever carrier you want to use you have to get them to give you a SIM card (if the phone is not locked to s different carrier) you can't just change them out on your own it doesn't work that way...