Josh, Technician
Experience:  Smartphone support
50836188

I want a better plan for two iphones so that both can be

Customer Question

i want a better plan for two iphones so that both can be used worldwide
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

Hi Margaret,

Are you trying to switch providers or stay with the same provider and change plans? What is your current plan?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The provider is AT+T
My husband and I each have i phones. His does not work very well when he is in Sweden and Mine package in only for local use in the USA
We bot need packages that will work all over the world because we travel so muchAt present our phone bill is $600-1000 per month. I think this is quite high
Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

$600-$1000 does seem very high.

Verizon offers service in 65 countries for $10 a day. T-Mobile offers worldwide service as well.

I would suggest that you reach out to Verizon and T-Mobile to see what they have to offer specifically for you and your family. Generally speaking, they can offer better deals if you explain exactly how much you will travel, etc.

Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.