Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

I want a better plan for two iphones so that both can be

Customer Question
used worldwide...
i want a better plan for two iphones so that both can be used worldwide
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/5/2016
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 year ago
Josh, Technician

Hi Margaret,

Are you trying to switch providers or stay with the same provider and change plans? What is your current plan?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The provider is AT+T
My husband and I each have i phones. His does not work very well when he is in Sweden and Mine package in only for local use in the USA
We bot need packages that will work all over the world because we travel so muchAt present our phone bill is $600-1000 per month. I think this is quite high

$600-$1000 does seem very high.

Verizon offers service in 65 countries for $10 a day. T-Mobile offers worldwide service as well.

I would suggest that you reach out to Verizon and T-Mobile to see what they have to offer specifically for you and your family. Generally speaking, they can offer better deals if you explain exactly how much you will travel, etc.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Technician