Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

I DONT KNOW MY PASSWORD APPLE ID

Customer Question
I DONT KNOW MY PASSWORD...
I DONT KNOW MY PASSWORD ***** MY APPLE ID
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Smartphones
7/2/2016
Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 1 year ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry to hear that yo are having this problem. it would be my pleasure to help you! Do you have access to a computer or tablet that you can use to go to http://appleid.apple.com? If so, please go there and type in your apple id and what you believe to be your password. If the password ***** ***** and you are able to sign in, please let me know and we will take a look at your phone to see if we can find the problem there. If this website tells you that your password ***** ***** we will need to reset the password, and then enter the new password ***** your phone. Please give this a try and let em the results. I'll be standing by waiting to hear from you.

Shelley do you still need help with this?

Vinod Menon, Customer Service