As soon as you have gotten the password ***** please take the following actions so that you will not have to go through all of this again.
1. Sign in to My Apple ID (appleid.apple.com). If you can't sign in or you receive a message that the account is locked when you try to sign in, go to iforgot.apple.com. Then try to reset or unlock your account. If you still can't sign in, contact Apple Support.
2. Change your Apple ID password, and choose a strong password.
3. Review all the personal and security information in your account. Update any information that isn't correct or that you don’t recognize, including:
· Your name.
· Your primary Apple ID email address. If you need to change your email address, update the features and services that you use with Apple ID, so that each one is using your updated Apple ID.
· All alternate email addresses, rescue email addresses, and phone numbers.
· Security questions and answers. If you think they might be easy to guess, you should change your security questions.
Make sure that you have access to every email address associated with your Apple ID. If you don't control the email addresses associated with the Apple ID, you should change the password ***** the email address or use a different email address.
It's a good idea to do this at least a couple of times a year for all of your email accounts and important online accounts