Terry Parker
Terry Parker, Smartphone Technician
Experience:  Device Technician at Batteries Plus Bulbs
94245276

My Apple 6 which is about one year old has lost its charge

Customer Question

My Apple 6 which is about one year old has lost its charge and requires Activation. However, I have no possibility of obtaining the original Apple ID and/or password ***** to set up iCloud. I have two homes and the other is in another state and I have no possibility of getting there soon. Can you help me. Phone was purchased at Perimeter store in Dunwoody/Atlanta and charged to my AMEX credit card. Thank you for any help you may provide. Nancy B. Hanauer
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Terry Parker replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be your "Device Repair Technician. I will assist you the best possible way I can to help resolve the issue you are having with your device. I would also like to ask you to rate me on my services that I will providing for you. So lets get started.
It seem that your phone is not taking a charge because of one or two reasons. You need a new battery or a new charger port dock.