Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

I have somehow lost my contacts on my iPhone 6. What have I

Customer Question
done?...
I have somehow lost my contacts on my iPhone 6. What have I done?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Smartphones
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I found the answer. I turned my phone off and back on. It reset.
5/31/2016
Technician: Michael, Technician replied 1 year ago
Michael
Michael, Technician

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Here is a link that shoudl help you recover that information, contacts etc;-)

http://www.iskysoft.us/lp/iphone-data-recovery/?gclid=CIjSmP3vhM0CFdgSgQodkFgF7w

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service thus far.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I figured it out. However, I seem to have lost some information that should be on the cloud. Can you help me with that?

Hi were you able to get your contacts back?

Also is the problem your Cloud data now?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Cloud data.

i all you shoudl need for that is your user ID and PW, is that what you forgot or lost?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have that.

Also Google Cloud? And can you get to your E mail ?

And may I have your e mail address?

Thank you

Tech Michael

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I might have somehow delisted items

Im not sure what you mean by De- listed it?

De-listed the link?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can get to my email.
Let me google Cloud

Hi that's exactly who you need to contact for that information and a re load of that data. They are very good at that , but it takes 3 days for them to reply;-(

I've been there myself about 2 months ago lol.

Please rate my service thus far.

Thank you

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm just getting set up Cloud on this device or find my phone. How do I request lost information

Hi, there is a place where you can write them you need to include your user ID, (email) and your full name. They will then tell you on the site that it takes 3 days or so to let you knwo how you will be able to re access all that information ;-)

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Let me try. I have lost some notes

Hi sure, I will stick with you until you have all your information back as it was originally.

I have been helping my customers with this for years lol ;-)

Im sure of the process.

Please rate kindly, no additional cost for that but it allows us to remain connected until thi is solved to your satisfaction.

Thank you

Tech Michael

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Where is that place?

One moment I will send you the link ;-)

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok

Hi please see these two links.

One is a video that may help but its pretty vague.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hDtHkp5eng

http://www.imore.com/icloud-contacts-gone-after-ios-update-heres-how-get-them-back

Please rate at this time so we dont get lost. I will be able to stick with you at no additional cost and there is no additional cost to rate.

I will then place your Q in my priority list as I mentioned.

Thank you

Sincerely

Tech Michael ;-)

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Those didn't help
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Do I go to support?

Hi yes on that site ;-)

You have to write them so far they dont have phone support, I wish they did .

Tech Mike

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Actually, at support I got a real person. I gave them my phone number and they called me within 5 minutes. They fixed my problem. Thanks.

AWESOME, I guess they upgraded their system, must have been too many upset customers lol ;-)

Have a great day!!!

And please rate kindly so I can close this for you.

Tech Michael

Always happy to help!

Michael
Michael
Michael, Technician