Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

I have a find my phone app in my phone i need the location

Customer Question

i have a find my phone app in my phone i need the location of my phone ?
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. If you want to find the location of your iPhone (only if iCloud has enabled and connected to internet), then on your computer go to this website --> www.icloud.com Login to your iCloud using your Apple ID/iCloud ID and password. Click "Find iPhone" button and it will show your iPhone in the map. This will only work if your phone is turned on, connected to internet and iCloud's Find My iPhone has enabled on it. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please let me know and I will continue to help you