Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

The screen locked last night on my I phone 6 plus.Please

Customer Question
The screen locked last night...
The screen locked last night on my I phone 6 plus.
Please help me by calling right now.
***************
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Smartphones
4/21/2016
Technician: Randy, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Randy
Randy, Customer Service
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.This could be caused by a glitch in the firmware, please try this> Press and hold the home button and the power button at the same time for about 30 seconds or until you see the Apple logo then release both buttons. If that fails you will need to use a computer and iTunes software to restore the iPad. You will also need to know your apple id and password ***** is connected to the iPad.To Unlock your iPad FOLLOW THESE STEPS...The only way to unlock your iPhone is to "restore" it to its original factory settings.To restore your iPhone First you will need to log in to icloud.com, click on the link >>>>here<<<<Then when you open icloud.com on your computer you will need to enter the apple id and password that was used to activate the iphone when you first set it up.If you do not remember the apple id, it is usually the same as your current email address, you can choose I forgot my apple id on that screen also.When you have successfully logged in to icloud you will need to turn off find my iphone. Then follow these steps please>Please follow these steps, make sure that you have the latest version of itunes installed on your computer>>>click here for itunes download<<Connect the USB cable to the iPhone, but leave the other end of the cable disconnected from your computer's USB port. press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time. When the device turns off, release the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons.While pressing and holding the Home button, connect the USB cable to the computer. The device should turn on.Continue holding the Home button until you see the "Connect to iTunes" screen. When this screen appears you can release the Home button:Then use iTunes to restore the iPhone.Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!
Randy
Randy
Randy, Customer Service