Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

My phone will not let me sign on my phone. My phonies asking

Customer Question
My phone will not let...
My phone will not let me sign on my phone. My phonies asking for a password Never had to give one before??
Neil (###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Smartphones
4/11/2016
Technician: Viet-Smartphone Tech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Viet-Smartphone Tech
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your phone?What kind of password ***** ***** phone asking for?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.
Vinod Menon, Customer Service