Viet-Smartphone Tech
Viet-Smartphone Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with smartphones.
30037186

My screen is black, I cannot answer my phone when it rings

Customer Question

my screen is black, I cannot answer my phone when it rings.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Viet-Smartphone Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your phone?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Please stay with me on this web page. Please try a possible fix below:- On the iPhone, can you please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.