Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

IPhone rings but cannot open. When I push the on off button

Customer Question
iPhone rings but cannot open...
iPhone rings but cannot open. When I push the on off button green phone icon comes but disappears.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/10/2016
Technician: Ashik, Smartphone Tech replied 1 year ago
Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. Check if you are able to accept calls now. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.
Ashik, Smartphone Tech