Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

OH MY GOD ....... YOUR SERVICE SUCKS

Customer Question

OH MY GOD ....... YOUR SERVICE SUCKS ...... I have tries repeatedly today to get hold of some one ..... I believe I am in 27 minutes ON HOLD with various locations ...... 25 minutes trying to sign in to your online (no) access ..... FOR THE LOVE OF GOD .... can I make an appointment at you Barton Creek location in Austin Texas on Saturday so you can tell me why my phone wont work right? Or maybe you can just tell why a phone that has worked fine .... now doesn't .... And why when I plug it in to my computer it won't ask me to back up????????? REALLY .... should having a phone BE SO tDIFFICULT????????? Add another 6 minutes onto my time while I am writing this e-mail. TEXT ME AN APPOINTMENT CONFIRMATION AT 12:00NOON on Saturday April the 2nd at Barton Creek Austin, Texas. Or a text that says my new I phone 6 is in the mail ..... This is unacceptable, irritating, and ridiculous. I am totally frustrated!
Add another 6 minutes .....
Sincerely,
Cindy ***
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  BigDish101 replied 1 year ago.
Um JustAnswer does not have physical locations, who are you trying to set up an appointment with?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need a HUMAN BEING .... I am having trouble with my I Phone and I would Like to have an appointment in Austin I would like an appointment at the Barton Creek location ........... WHAT DO I NEED T DO??? this is my 3rd attempt to call someone and I am now on hold for 27:41 min ..... For the love of Pete ....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Excuse my wife. I want to set up an appointment at Barton Creek Mall in Austin texas. for Saturday. Please assist me with that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you cannot do that, can you have a supervisor call me within 15 minutes?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello?
Expert:  BigDish101 replied 1 year ago.
Um no, we are a 3rd party, we have nothing to do with any Apple stores. You will need to contact the Apple store you wish to make a appointment with directly.
Expert:  BigDish101 replied 1 year ago.
http://www.apple.com/retail/bartoncreek/
Expert:  BigDish101 replied 1 year ago.
(###) ###-####tore hours:Mon - Sat:10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.Sun:Noon - 6:00 p.m.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well.....Um No, that is not acceptable.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to talk to your supervisor on the phone at no charge
Expert:  BigDish101 replied 1 year ago.
I have no idea what you expect a third party to be able to do.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not want a 3rd party! I want someone who can do something
Expert:  BigDish101 replied 1 year ago.
Why are you on JustAnswer.com to make a appointment with a Apple Store? We don't do that. I'll put in a request for you to receive a refund. No one here can do anything for you.