Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

This morning I received a message to upgrade my phone. I did

Customer Question
as instructed and now I...
this morning I received a message to upgrade my phone. I did as instructed and now I can't use my phone, I am locked out ?????????
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2016
Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem .

You`re not the only one believe me , this seem to be a nationwide phenomenon since a couple of days .

You will need to get your password ***** at apple .

I will give you a link that will help ;

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=password

Here is another one for your ID if necessary ;

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Let me know if you have other questions and if not then please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you need further info or help .
Thank you

Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician