Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I Phone 6 has grey verticle lines on screen took to att they…

Customer Question
I Phone 6 has grey...
I Phone 6 has grey verticle lines on screen took to att they dont think water damage, have 2 weeks left on Apple warrenty then Square Trade Warrenty takes effect. Dont live near an Apple store. Daughter wants to get data off phone but doesnt know how to. Should we go to Apple or wait for 2 weeks for Square trade warrenty to get phone fixed
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2016
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Hi there and welcome

What type of data is it your daughter wants to get off the phone?

mainly pictures she has taken
don't know if it is just easier for her to call you

ok, I advise as this is easiest and safest for you, to take it into an Apple Store.

Take a USB memory stick with you and have them try to put the photos onto the memory stick.

When it goes to Square Trade, they will wipe it of all data, so have her doe this first, this is best for her.