Smartphones

Connect one-on-one with a verified technician who will answer your question

Vinod Menon, Customer Service

More related answers
All technicians are VERIFIED
My screen has gone black. It was charging when it went
Ashik, Smartphone Tech
It was charging when it went black. I just connected it again and it gave a signal but remained black. … read more
I downloaded some photos from my iPhone to my PC. My iphone
Ashik, Smartphone Tech
I downloaded some photos from my iPhone to my PC. My iphone then went black. The only image I can get to appear is a music note icon and support.apple.com/iphone/ restore. And not all of the photos do… read more
I have a iphone 6, the screen is abit cracked however today
Pete, Senior Engineer
Hi i have a iphone 6, the screen is abit cracked however today my phone was fine until it went to a black screen and stopped working i tried a hard restart but no luck, Not sure what to do please help… read more
It just died. It worked one day, was set to charge
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, technician
it just died. It worked one day, was set to charge overnight, didn't charge, the ran down the next day, down to nothing, and hasn't run since, The screen is black, will not charge or do anything. It j… read more
My iphone 6s worked fine last night and I set it on the
Richard, IT Manager
My iphone 6s worked fine last night and I set it on the charger overnight. This morning, for no apparent reason, the screen is blank and I cannot turn it on or reset it. Also, when I connect a charger… read more
An update was applied to my iPhone 5 this morning and I was
Ashik, Smartphone Tech
an update was applied to my iPhone 5 this morning and I was asked to put in a passcode which I didn't want to do but when I went to use my phone I put in the number I thought I used but it wouldn't wo… read more
Iphone 5s has screen and won't shut off. It's fully
Ashik, Smartphone Tech
iphone 5s has green screen and won't shut off. It's fully charged. Any ideas to get it working again? Prefer not to use a solution involving iTunes. Thanks… read more
Downloaded ios9.1 last night on my ipad. Screen keeps asking
Ashik, Smartphone Tech
downloaded ios9.1 last night on my ipad. Screen keeps asking me for password, which I keep entering. Then, screen says disabled??Please advise.....… read more
I have a Blackberry Tour 9630 Screen is frozen with
Richard, IT Manager
I have a Blackberry Tour 9630 Screen is frozen with message...Technical issue Please return to place of purchase for repair. My Verizon wireless store says the don't even know what this means and cann… read more
I have an iPHone 5s At first the screen was magnified and
Ashik, Smartphone Tech
I have an iPHone 5s At first the screen was magnified and wouldn't allow me to enter my passcode properly. After several tries to enter the passcode; it disabled. Finally, I was able to shrink the scr… read more
I managed to lock myself out of my swipe screen while doing
John T. F., Apple Consultant
I managed to lock myself out of my swipe screen while doing a backup on Thursday. Now Siri wont unlock me. I still have full functionality via Voice and earpieces. How to I reset the function when I c… read more
Screen blacked out when deleted magazine from news stand Cant
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, technician
Screen blacked out when deleted magazine from news stand Can't use phone because screen is black… read more
blackberry Z10 made a noise then shut off and unable access
Nick H.
Nick H., Desktop Support Engineer
blackberry Z10 made a noise then shut off and unable access anything on phone,screen remains black,only red light in upper left corner comes on for a few seconds.What do I do ?Checked battery already… read more
Hi , my i phone 4 turned black but the phone works for sure.
Richard, IT Manager
Hi , my i phone 4 turned black but the phone works for sure. i can hear messages that are sent to me. What can i do ?… read more
Just got a replacement phone and Im not able to get my emails
Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Just got a replacement phone and I'm not able to get my emails or search for anything. Message came up...cannot get mail the mail server "incoming.verizon.net"is not responding.Verify that you have en… read more
I was using my GPS and then my iphone went black, I thought
Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Smartphone Tech.
I was using my GPS and then my iphone went black, I thought the battery died, so I waited to get home and charge it, nothing it stayed black I plugged in the phone to the computer in photos still down… read more
My screen is illuminated but black and blank. I have tried
Vinod Menon, Customer Service
My screen is illuminated but black and blank. I have tried turning off using the on/off button as well as resetting using the home button and on/off, but it is still the same. How do I get my phone to… read more
My sons tracfone (Samsung) doesnt work. It just shows a wh
Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Smartphone Tech.
My son's tracfone (Samsung) doesn't work. It just shows a white screen. Will moving the sim card to another same phone work? If not, what do I do?… read more