Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

IPHONE 6 STOPPED WORKING.. PHONE NUMBER

Customer Question
(###) ###-####...
IPHONE 6 STOPPED WORKING.. PHONE NUMBER (###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Smartphones
3/2/2016
Technician: Ashik, Smartphone Tech replied 2 years ago
Ashik, Smartphone Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What is your iPhone showing now ?

NOTHING, SEEMS ABSOLUTLY DEAD

First we can reset your iPhoneand see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo or for 20 seconds. You have to hold down both buttons at same time. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

How is it going Robert ?

If it is not working, then connect it to your computer or charger for 20 minutes and then hold down Power and Home button at same time for 10 seconds. If it boot into any screen, please let me know and we can troubleshoot further.

If it loads into a screen with iTunes and USB cable logo, then remove the cable from the phone and hold down the Power and Home button for 10 seconds again. Let me know how it goes please.