Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have been unable to download two podcasts to my iPod since…

Customer Question
I have been unable to...
I have been unable to download two podcasts to my iPod since Dec. 2015 One is rush24/7 and the other is Deeper Roots" a bible study the itunes page is completely different.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Smartphones
2/28/2016
Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan

If the "Deeper Roots" podcast is the one with which I am familiar, then you may need to re-download the podcasts. You can download them through iTunes or you can go directly to the page here:

http://bitli.es/iuRHN7

Also, Rush has a podcast app at the following page that I would suggest using.

http://bitli.es/xMyXC9