Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

There may be a simple solution to the Apple controversy to…

Customer Question
There may be a simple...
There may be a simple solution to the Apple controversy to unlock an iPhone.
Simply encrypt the code segment that bypasses the delete function after 10 incorrect login attempts.
Put a time limit in this code which disables the function after specified the period of time.
Make that time period short enough so that the phone could not leveraged to unlock other phones.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Smartphones
2/22/2016
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today. How may I help you today?

I will be standing by.

Thank you,
Jason

Just offering a possible solution - I went via Apple Support - thought I was talking directly to Apple.

Apple knows how to unlock the iPhone. The problem is that they are choosing not to.

I am done for now

Thank you for your time, the chance to work with you, and for the update.

I am a member of all computer, networking, and cell phone categories. If you ever need anything else, please let me know.

I'm online most hours of the day and only a brief time away.

-Jason