Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Need to get my Comcast and WiFi passwords new phone. Need…

Customer Question
Need to get my Comcast...
Need to get my Comcast and WiFi passwords for my new phone.
Need them so I can get emails on my Apple 6S
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Smartphones
2/15/2016
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Hi there and welcome

First, can you tell me if your computer is already connected to the wifi network? And if so, which version of windows or mac are you using?

Thank you

not sure

ok, is it a windows or mac computer?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,