Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Need sms activation code peeper website
, actually

Customer Question
Need sms activation code...

Need sms activation code for sms peeper website

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Smartphone Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Actually looking for a sms no root remote install tracker for my daughters andro8id phone

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Smartphones
2/13/2016
Technician: Randy, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Randy
Randy, Customer Service

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I hate to inform you of this however the sms peepers is a fraud/scam and will never work.

Please let me know if you need any other assistance.

Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.

Thank you very much!

The sms peepers is a scam. There product will never work,it is not legitimate and should be investigated and removed from the web. I will do whatever I can to help you. I am terribly sorry this happened, I do not like to deliver bad news like this. There is a legitimate program called mobispy>http://www.mobi-spy.net/

and teensafe>http://www.teensafe.com/.