Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have been having trouble with Apple password and have

Customer Question
I have been having trouble...
I have been having trouble with Apple password ***** have tried to reset it several times but it keeps me changing passwords and informs me that I am locked out of my iphone 6s plus.
I thought I would go to settings and click "reset all settings" which I did and the result is
that my phone is on the apple logo but will not move or shut down. Please advise.
Jean Pratt
Landline #(###) ###-####
however, if you could send an e-mail that I can open on my computer I would appreciate it.
My e-mail: ***@******.***
Thank you for any help you can give me
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/31/2016
Technician: Randy, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Randy
Randy, Customer Service

Try this on your iPhone and then we will work on the password *****>> Hold the home button and the power button down for about 30 seconds or until the screen goes black and then the Apple logo appears on the screen, then release both buttons. Let me know when your screen is back to normal.

Were you able to get the iPhone working properly?

Let em know if you need more help please.