Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My I phone 5s has seized on the photo stream screen and I…

Customer Question
Hi my I phone...

Hi my I phone 5s has seized on the photo stream screen and I cant do anything

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

All I get is the white message box say photos for I cloud account cannot be accessed review in settings ect but it will not respond

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Smartphones
1/29/2016
Technician: Randy, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Randy
Randy, Customer Service

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. This is usually caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a forced reboot, then your iPhone will work normally again.press the home button and the power button at the same time for about 40 seconds or until the apple logo appears then release.

Let me know if this does not work and we can try another solution.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!