Randy
Randy, Customer Service
Experience:  Expert in service and repair of all Smartphones.
62741268

My I phone 5s has seized on the photo stream screen and I

Customer Question

hi my I phone 5s has seized on the photo stream screen and I cant do anything
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: all I get is the white message box say photos for I cloud account cannot be accessed review in settings ect but it will not respond
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Randy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. This is usually caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a forced reboot, then your iPhone will work normally again.press the home button and the power button at the same time for about 40 seconds or until the apple logo appears then release.

Let me know if this does not work and we can try another solution.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!