Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

My blackberry screen is showing an exclamation in a box in

Customer Question
my blackberry screen is showing...
my blackberry screen is showing an exclamation mark in a box in red...what to do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Smartphones
1/27/2016
Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Please let me know if there as any additional information that you feel might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

This is usually an indication that the battery needs to be replaced. What is the model number? If you provide that, I can find the replacement battery for you.

Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer