Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I want to know my spouse movements per day through her

Customer Question
iPhone. any possible clue?...
i want to know my spouse movements per day through her iPhone. any possible clue?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Smartphones
1/17/2016
Technician: Randy, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Randy
Randy, Customer Service

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

Yes, that is possible however due to the very strict Apple security you will need her Apple id email and password.

Do you have that info?

i do have find my iPhone app...but sometimes itsnt that accurate though
any other method?

she may be turning off the location services at times. The find my iphone should work. You can also use another device signed into that account and receive identical imessages and call log.

There is a service online that monitors very well called teensafe.com

ok I'm trying it now,,would it show whatsapp calls or messages too? any other app to watch whatsapp?

yes, teensafe monitors all of those>

• View Sent and Received

Whatsapp messages*
  • View Sent and Received

Kik Messenger texts*
does it need any IP ? or just the phone number?

it uses the apple id.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!

teen safe asking my paypal...net is so slow...meanwhile i was checking on find my iPhone,,,and until now it shows the other part in a location while when talking to her she's confirming in different one.... i think find my iPhone is inaccurate..its impossible!!

the teensafe has a trial version, the full version requires monthly comittment.

teensafe is for kids on same town or province....i thought it would be for different continents