Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

How Can I recover my icloud password ....I also cannot

Customer Question
How Can I recover my...
How Can I recover my icloud password ***** also cannot access my email until I have my password
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Smartphones
1/17/2016
Technician: Vinod Menon, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Vinod Menon, Customer Service

Hi

I am Vinod. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.

Have you tried resetting the password ***** the icloud id? If not, let's try resetting it by going to

http://iforgot.apple.com

Let me know if that works.

Thank You

Vinod

I tryed to reset my Apple ID and it dident work ...it says it sent me an email with further instructions but I Still cannot get mail ...it says that my username or password ***** icloud is incorrect
Any way I can start everything over from scratch

There is another option to reset the password ***** that is by answering the security questions.

Try going to the following website from your computer.

http://iforgot.apple.com

Enter your icloud id there and you will have two options - email authentication and answer security questions. Try answering security questions instead. Let me know

It said that my answer was wrong and did not match what was on file ...any idea ??

It means while creating the account you may have used a different answer.

Could you please try to login to icloud from your computer? You can use the following website

www.icloud.com