Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

Which of these phone has the best overall quality camera?

Customer Question

Which of these phone has the best overall quality camera? S6, G4 or 6s?
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

The S6 and G4 have a 16MP Camera where the 6S has 13 MP. The S6 and G4 have a resolution of 5312x2988 where 6S has 4032x3024. Even though the 6S has lower MP, the pictures taken are in good quality.

The S6 and 6S can take high quality pictures compared to G4.

Now it is a matter of preference. If you like Android, get S6 (or wait 2 months more for S7 which will have even better camera). If you don't like Android but like iOS, get iPhone 6S. They both have good quality cameras.

Refer this article --> http://www.androidcentral.com/photos-showdown-iphone-6s-plus-vs-nexus-5x-vs-galaxy-s6-vs-lg-g4

The photos taken on each device will be different based on the situations.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

The LG G4 doesn't have good rating on Camera. It'd be better to buy the S6 (or consider S6 Edge for its looks as well) or 6S. They both take almost equal quality photos regardless of MP.

If you want Apple iOS software, get 6S

If you like Android, consider S6 or S6 Edge - I'd suggest to wait 2 months more and get the S7 which is going to have an 20MP camera.

See this article as well --> http://www.phonearena.com/news/iPhone-6s-vs-Galaxy-S6-LG-G4-iPhone-6-blind-camera-comparison-vote-for-the-best-phone_id74404

You will see the ratings given by people on it.