Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

My IPhone is frozen with it screen on

Customer Question

my IPhone is frozen with it screen on
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

You need to hold down both Power button and Home button at the same time for 10 seconds or until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it load.

Home button is the round button at the front bottom and the Power button is the button you use to put it to sleep or switch off. If it is still frozen, then please let me know and we can fix it using your computer.