Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

How do I connect my iphone to my computer? I've connected it

Customer Question

How do I connect my iphone to my computer? I've connected it to an outlet, but don't know where it is on my computer.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First download and install latest version of iTunes on your computer from here : http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

Then connect your iPhone to your computer. Unlock your iPhone. If asked to trust the computer on your iPhone, tap Trust Computer.

Open My Computer or This PC. You can find your iPhone in there. Open it and you can find the pictures of your iPhone's memory (open all folders to see your pictures). Just copy and paste them to your computer or click and drag them to your computer.

(You need to connect the iPhone to your computer with the USB cable with the iPhone to the USB port of your computer)

If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

If you are using a Apple Mac, it is more easy. Follow the instructions in here --> https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201302

If you are using Windows PC, then follow my previous instructions. If you have any difficulty, please let me know and I will walk you through. Or I can remotely connect to your computer and show you directly how to download them to your computer. Let me know if you need remote support (it is an optional additional service)