ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

My music isn't searching properly on apple iphone 5s.

Customer Question

My music isn't searching properly on apple iphone 5s. I've just tried to add a album from syncing it and it wouldn't show up but I managed to get it from turning on home share. When I try to look for the album, it doesn't show all of the songs under one
name despite having the same name. When I search it I'm still getting the same problem where the artists arn't showing up under 1 album name but they're all there.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  ElectronicsPete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Julie,

This can happen if the metadata for the songs or the song names have been edited in any way. Have you edited any of the tags or names at all?

It may rectify itself after several attempts to resync and sort.

It can also happen if the iPhone is low on available space. Approximately how much free space is available on your iPhone?