Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

How do I get into my paypal number I have not used it years

Customer Question
how do I get into...
how do I get into my paypal number
I have not used it for many years
my telephone in Israel is XXXXXXXXX
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Smartphones
12/6/2015
Technician: Freddy M., Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Customer Service

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

You would need to call this number: 1-***-***-**** or if you are outside the U.S. you need to call(###) ###-####/p>

If you have any questions at all reply and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Paypal.

Freddy M.
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Customer Service